- Length: 139" / 354 cm
- Width: 48" / 122 cm
- Height: 43.9" / 111.4 cm
- Weight (dry): 980 lb / 446 kg
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 18.6 US gal / 70 L
- Storage capacity: 16.4 US gal / 62 L
- Type: 260 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler, 52 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum; 91 octane – recommended
Drive Unit Specificatios
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: iBR™
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull and Component Specifications
- Type: S3™ Hull
- Color: Topaz Mist Metallic
Hull and Component Features
- iControl: The “Brain'' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- iS (Intelligent Suspension): Allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Electronic adjustment, manual or automatic mode. Auto docking position, Touring calibration
- S3 Hull: Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Deep-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability. Designed to offer an exclusive lean-in feeling when cornering.
- Hinged seat: Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Reboarding platform with rear storage: Easy access to battery, fuses and storage.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: Adjusts the steering and information center angle for maximum ease and comfort.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 34 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Time, Fuel consumption meter, Time/ Distance to empty, Altitude, Water temperature, Depth finder, Touring/sport mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, VTS preset, Suspension settings: auto and manual mode, Suspension dock mode ON_OFF, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key / R-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Adjustable mirrors
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- Rear grab handle
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- Engine access cover (removable)
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Special comfort hand grips
- Wide handlebars
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Seat strap
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 260 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or saltwater, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: The most advanced throttle control on a PWC. Featuring cruise control, neutral, slow mode, dock mode and a high-performance Variable Trim System. For easier dockside starts and improved maneuverability.
- iControl Learning Key™: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level. Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators, acoustical foam and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car's radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust over- heating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: The world's first on-water braking system. Intelligent Brake and Reverse delivers a whole new level of safety and control. With a simple squeeze of the lever, you can stop your watercraft on demand. Squeeze it again, and you shift to reverse.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all design operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top impeller speed and less cavitation.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.